Economics, History, Philosophy, Russian Revolution
Writings of Leon Trotsky [1934-35]
- New paperback 551 pages.
- Pathfinder Press 2011.
- First published 1971.
- ISBN: 9780873484039.
47 articles, pamphlets and letters on:
- How could the French workers be mobilised to defeat the fascists encouraged by Hitler’s victory in Germany?
- How could they strengthen the small and isolated revolutionary forces in France?
- How to expose the charges of the assasination of Sergei Kirov as a frame-up? And how to explain the processes of political degeneration inside the first workers’ state?
- How to create an international movement capable of leadingf a revolutionary struggle against the approaching World War II?
- How to sort out what was correct and what was incorrect in the ‘Thermidor-Bonapartism’ analogy in its application to the degenerated workers’ state in the Soviet Union?
You may also like…